Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hey guys! My name is Bianca, I'm 13 years old and I love books! I have loved books and reading ever since I was a little girl and I would always carry around a book in my hand, which I still do. Some of my personal favorites are The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings, Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R Tolkien, and The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. Those are just a couple, I could name so many more though. My favorite genres of books are fantasy, sci fi, post apocalyptic, horror, and pretty much any young adult novel. I plan on blogging about books and do some book reviews, book to movie adaptation reviews, movie trailer reviews, pretty much anything that has to do with books. I might blog about some other things to such as T.V. shows or movies but I will be mainly focusing on books. I am blogging about this topic because I love reading books and I love expressing my opinion about them and being able to talk to people who enjoy them as much as I do. I would love if you guys recommended any books I should read or any books I should do a review on in the comments. I would also like to see which are your guys's favorite and least favorite books. So yah, I will try and post a couple times a week, thanks for reading this and I will see you all in the next post! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment