Monday, February 1, 2016

The Fifth Wave movie review! (spoiler free)

Hey everyone! As some of you may know, the movie for the book The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey was recently made into a movie and I am here to do a reaction to Sasha Alsberg's "The Fifth Wave Movie Review" video. In case you do not know Sasha, she is a book tuber, which is a youtuber who does videos based on books! I will be leaving a link to her video at the end of this blog so go check it out! I want to first say that I fell in love with the book and I was very excited for the movie to come out. When I went to go see it on premier night, I was very happy to see that it ended up being one of my favorite book to movie adaptations that I have ever seen. I completely agree with Sasha on how it was a great movie and how the cast for each of the characters was also great. As Sasha said, this movie had a great way of showing how actual people would deal with hardship. Like she stated, after a death of someone close to a person, normal people would break down and would not be able to pick up their life like nothing happened a minute later which tends to happen in movies and even books. This movie portrayed pain in such a good way when the main character Cassie lost someone close to her. One thing I wish that the film makers would have touched more that Sasha did not talk about  was a group of characters that were a large part of the story in the book. They are quite an important part of the book and they did not bring them out as much in the movie. That was my only problem with this movie. Over all, I have to agree with Sasha on how this was an amazing book to movie adaptation. That is all for now, I will talk to you all later! Bye!

^.^ Sasha's Video ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Great job, I am definitely going to go get the movie from red-box as soon as it comes out. I also appreciate the fact that there are no spoilers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete