Monday, October 26, 2015

How To Get Your Book Collection To Grow

Hey guys! I'm here to show you how to get great books for a great price! Lets all admit, as much as we love our large bookstores, they can be a bit pricey. These tips led me to have a large amount of books without spending a large amount of money.
Step 1: Go to your local GoodWill or thrift shop! The books might not be in excellent condition but you can find some really great books there.
Step 2: Shop on Amazon! It was actually hard for me to shop on Amazon because I loved actually going to the bookstore and wandering around in the aisles but Amazon is much much cheaper.
Step 3: Go to a Walmart or Target! They might not have very many books but the one's that they do, they can be pretty cheap, sometimes up to 50% off!
And those are my tips on finding cheap books! I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you all in the next post! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment